COYOTE GLC kits all include four grommets and one splice tray
The COYOTE GLC combines the benefits of a below-grade sealed splice closure, handhole and pedestal with the accessibility of an above-ground design.
PLP examined the deficiencies in existing above-ground pedestal systems and used its years of OSP design experience to create the GLC.
The GLC doesn't force you to work where it's installed and this unique design permits high-volume storage of uncut slack cable.
It is the first truly hermetically sealed pedestal system and the only pedestal system with PLP's patented segmented end plate design.
The GLC design also provides the ability to customize the closure to your specific application needs.
- Fully sealed and secured system keeps water, insects and animals out
- Transportable to work area
- Re-enterable and reusable
- Multiple fiber management system options
- Easy-to-use modular design allows for network changes
- Spacer system adapts to changing grade levels
- Built-in isolated ground testing capability
- Durable and cost effective