OFS Fitel S326A High Precision Fiber Cleaver
The Fitel S326A precision cleaver solves the dilemma of stray fibers with a unique disposal system incorporated into the design. The automatic cleave function provides constant cleaving pressure and improves cleave quality. The cutting blade locks into place after scoring, preventing double scoring. Also can be used to cleave ribbon fiber.
S326 cleaver offers the operator the versatility to cleave on a workbench or in the palm of their hand. The reduced lid size and wide opening angle facilitate fiber loading and improve stability resulting in better single and ribbon fiber cleaves.
Just pressing the lever completes the fiber cleave and automatically collects the waste. With 24 positions, the long life-time blade achieves 48,000 fiber cleaves. The S326 cleaver can offer optical fiber cleaving for a full range of OSP and OEM applications.
- Cleave anywhere
- Simple operation
- Easy fiber loading
- Durable and reliable design
- Wide lid opening
- Long blade life
- Lightweight (About 30% reduced from the previous model)
- High capacity waste bin
- Fiber Types: All fiber types
- Fiber Count: Single to 12 ribbon fiber
- Clad Diameter: 125 µm
- Coating Diameter: Single fiber: 250 to 900 µm, Ribbon fiber: 300 to 400 µm (thickness)
- Cleave Length: Single fiber: 5 to 20 mm, Ribbon fiber: 10 mm
- Blade Life: 48000 fibers (2000 fibers 24 positions)
- Dimensions: 96 x 79 x56 mm
- Weight: 250 g