AFL Fast LC Connector, 9/125µm Single Mode. Pack of 6 pcs.
AFL FAST LC Connector, 9/125µm Single Mode, Fit 250µm Bare Fiber, 900µm Buffered Fiber, 2.0mm and 3.0mm Jacket. Housing Color: Blue.
The biggest advantage: No special assembly tools required!
This is a pack of 6 pcs of connectors.
AFL FAST Connectors are factory pre-polished, field installable connectors that completely eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
FAST Connectors are compatible with 250µm and 900µm optical fibers, as well as 900µm, 2mm, and 3mm cordage. All primary fiber types are supported, and each connector is color coded per industry standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation.
A factory-installed wedge clip (included with each connector) is removed and discarded upon completion of the termination. Incorporated into this device is an innovative, translucent wedge enabling the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Pre-stubbed, factory-polished ferrule
- No epoxy required
- Precision mechanical alignment insures low loss
- Fiber can be re-seated
- 900µm boot provide with each connector
- VFL can be used to confirm fiber is installed properly
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A performance requirements
- Meets TIA/EIA 604 (FOCIS) connector interface requirement
- Premise environments
- Connections at the desk for LAN environments
- Fiber optic patch panels
- Direct equipment termination
- Fiber to teh Subscriber (FTTx) applications
- Repair/replacement requirements
- Equipment test leads