FITEL FC/APC Splice-On Connector 3.0mm jacketed cable, SMF
FC/APC Splice-On Connector 3.0mm jacketed cable.
FITEL's new connector termination system allows for unsurpassed performance and flexibility in the field. This new "splice-on" connector eliminates the need for field polishing and significantly improves the quality of the termination and installationtime required.
FITEL's factory polished ferrules with pre-cleaved fiber stubs are spliced onto the field fiber utilizingFITEL'sproprietary ferrule holder and fusion splicer. Once spliced, the connector is easily assembled by using a process that requires minimal skill or training.
Features & Applicatioins
- Simple, Fast, & Consistent Field Termination. Allows for easy field repair of pre-terminated splitters, fan outs, and drop terminals.
- No Polishing or Epoxy.FITEL'sconnector termination process requires no polishing or epoxy increasing the quality and consistency of field connector termination. Total installation time is greatly reduced compared to traditional methods.
- Insertion Loss: Typical 0.30 dB
- Reflectance: < - 65dbB
- Fiber Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Jacket Type: 3mm
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia ceramic ferrule with pre-polished fiber stub