Video Inspection Probe 200/400X with USB Converter, Software, FC/SC and universal 2.5mm tip
This is EXFO FIP-400 Video Inspection Probe, 200/400X dual magnification, with USB Converter, Software, FC, SC tips and universal 2.5mm tip.
The Industry's Most Versatile Probe
With EXFO's FIP-400, you have the choice - you can either use it with a PC, with one of EXFO test sets or with EXFO lightweight, handheld monitor. Choose the way that works for you.Zoom In on Clarity
It's a known fact: optical network problems are often caused by dirty and/or damaged connectors. Using a fiber inspection probe to ensure connectors/adapters are clean and exempt of any defect is where accurate testing starts.
Thanks to EXFO's FIP-400 Fiber Inspection Probe, checking connectors and other fiber terminations for polish quality and cleanliness has never been easier. Benefit from the best optical resolution in the industry and see scratches and dirt particles as small as 1 µm.
- Compatible with a wide range of connector types. Inspection of dirty/damaged connectors.
- Offers great optical performance for patchcord quality assurance
- Use it as a stand-alone unit to perform field applications or with a USB adapter in a manufacturing environment
Patch panel bulkhead inspection
- Get a clear view of both sides of an interconnection
- Inspect hard-to-reach connecto rs without stressing adjacent fibers, thanks to the FIP-400's slim design
Single fiber connector inspection
- Compatible with 1.25 mm and 2.5 mm angled-polished and ultra polished connectors (APC and UPC)
Multifiber connector inspection
- Compatible with male and female ribbon connectors such as MTP multifiber APC and UPC connectors
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy back-panel connector inspection
- Truly rugged and lightweight solution for the field
- Image-capture capability for report documentation
- Ideal for all types of connectors: APC, UPC, MTP and more
- Slim design for easy use in crowded patch panels
- Compatible with EXFO test instruments
Download Product Spec Sheet: