POP 'N' WORK GS Fiber Optic Splicing Tent with Floor - 8' x 8' - Single Door
The POP 'N' WORK GS fiber optic splicing tent with floor is made of tough urethane coated polyester fabric. Fiber optic splicing tent has a polyester floor with velcro along all four edges. The tent also has velcro along the bottom edge on all four sides. Floors with corner ties are available for all tents.
- QUICK SET UP. Just pop out two fiberglass side frames.
- FREE STANDING STABILITY. With the cover fastened to the ground struts, tent stability is exceptional. It will not blow over in windy conditions.
- TWO DOOR MODELS. With the ground strut design, tents with two doors are possible. A two-door tent can be used more efficiently in many work situations, particularly on cabinets and when pole wrapping is required.
- PITCHED ROOF. Provides extra headroom and structural strength to hang heavy tools or lights.
- EASY COVER REPLACEMENT. A unified frame design allows for quick cover removal or installation, significantly reducing tent costs.
- NONBREAKABLE HINGES. Made of cold rolled steel. Plus, all frame rods are bolted at both ends.
- Set Up Size: 8' x 8'
- Folded Size: 9" Dia. X 96"
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Download tent spec sheet pdf
These products may be subject to additional shipping charges due to package size. These charges will be added to your order at the time of actual shipment.