AFL Portable Tripod Workstation Kit
As splicing requirements have migrated from aerial to ground level locations, a sturdy splicing workstation with the ability to adjust for uneven ground surfaces has been missing from the splicing marketplace. That problem is solved with AFL's Portable Tripod Workstation the critical missing link in splicing productivity.
The AFL S014773 Portable Tripod Workstation Kit is a sturdy splicing work tray designed to support the fusion splicer, cleaver, and accessories. It features a pivoting cleaver arm that can be used in four positions, as well as independent telescoping tripod legs for use on uneven ground surfaces. This portable tripod workstation kit is compatible with the FSM-17, FSM-18, FSM-50, FSM-60, and 12/19/70 model fusion splicers.
The tripod is solidly constructed but lightweight, weighing less than six pounds, and collapses to a length of only twenty-five inches. The telescoping legs offer flexible height adjustments from thirteen inches to sixty-one inches and the leg angle can be increased for unusual surfaces.
- Sturdy work tray supports the splicer, cleaver, and accessories
- Tripod supports a load capacity of up to eleven pounds
- Independent telescoping tripod legs support uneven work surfaces
- Leveraged handles securely lock work tray into position
- Cleaver mount assembly swings the cleaver into and out of the workspace
- Pivoting cleaver arm that can be used in four positions
- Compatible with all FSM-17, FSM-18, FSM-50, FSM-60, and 12/19/70 model splicers