Signamax 16-Bay Media Converter Chassis with 4 Cooling Fans, AC
The Signamax 065-1185 16-Bay Rack Mount Media Converter Chassis provides higher rack mount media converter density for large installations that can accommodate rear access to the chassis for power supply maintenance. The 065-1185 provides 16 bays of space for all 065-11xx series Signamax media converters in a standard two rack unit high enclosure. High port density allows a variety of media converter solutions to be housed in a minimum amount of rack spaces for enterprise-level businesses and carriers. Redundant, fan-cooled load-sharing power supplies can be hot-swapped to ensure system uptime.
- Dual Redundant Load-Sharing Power Supplies
- Four Redundant Fans for System Cooling
- Rugged Aluminum & Steel Construction
- Simple & Quick Field Maintenance.
- Supports 16 Converters in 2U of Rack Space
- Intelligent Power Backplane
- Individually Fused Converter Mounting Bays
- Lifetime Warranty
- CAPACITY:Sixteen bays, for up to sixteen 065-11xx series media converters.
- COOLING:Two 42.5 cfm side-mounted fans, plus one fan for each of the two redundant power supplies.
- LED STATUS INDICATORS:Power 1/Power 2: Power supply on-line
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:Dimensions: 17.3" x 10.9" x 3.5") (440mm x 276mm x 90mm); 2 standard rack units.Weight: Approximately 18.7 pounds (8.5 kilograms), fully loaded
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS:Operating Temperature: 3°F ~ 10°F (°C ~ 4°C).Storage Temperature: -1°F ~ 15°F (-2°C ~ 7°C)
- POWER SUPPLIES:Load-sharing and hot-swappable. 2 supplied as standard equipment.Power status LED on each power supply, as well as remote status LEDs on front panel.
Input: 90-240 Volts AC, 47-63 Hz.
Output: Normal +12 Volts DC (Min. +11.88 Volts, Max. +12.12 Volts, 7.0 Amps)
Total Regulation: +/- 1.0%, Rip. 120 mV, Load 1.0%, Line 0.5%
Overload Protection: All outputs protected against short circuit conditions; automatic recovery
Over-Voltage Protection: Output level exceeding 13.2 Volts causes shutdown - automatic recovery
- CONSTRUCTION:Aluminum and Steel
- EMISSIONS:FCC Part 15 Class A, CE Class A
- SAFETY:UL 1950 listed
- WARRANTY:Lifetime, including power supplies