Miller BrightPath Mid-Span Tool
Miller BrightPath Mid-Span Tool. Weight: 6.8oz.
Designed to mid-span entry access CommScope BrightPath Self Supporting Figure 8 outdoor fiber drop cable. Tool has two shaving channels, one to remove the outer MPDE jacket and one to access the 4mm buffer tube fibers.
- Especially designed to mid-span access CommScope BrightPath Self Support Figure 8 Outdoor Drop Cable
- Tool has two precise shaving channels, one to remove the outer MPDE jacket and one to access the 4mm buffer tube fibers
- Fixed control of blade cutting depth and angle protects fibers from damage
- Cable is easily inserted and removed by opening and closing spring loaded tool halves with a convenient and quick turning thumb screw
- Replacement Blade Part No. for A & B Channel: CB229
- Part No.: 42555
Length: 3.71 in (95.00 mm)
Weight: 6.76 ounces (193.0g)