Multilink Broadband Starfighter 1120-F MiniButt 24 Fiber Count/48 Ribbon Count Splice Closure
The Multilink family of Fiber Optic Splice Closures is designed to provide the flexibility and simplicity of managing and storing fiber in the network.
The unique design of the cable sealing and closure allows for repeated entrances and closings of each closure in the family. The product line supports both inline and Butt splice configurations and requires no heat, adhesives, mastic material, or any powered tools for installation.
The 1120-F MiniButt Fiber Optic Splice Closure is designed for low count fiber splicing and in areas where space is a constraint. The closure incorporates an integrated gasket to prevent the ingress of water but to allow for ease in access.
Features and Benefits:
- Cable Entries: 4 - inline, 2 per end
- Cable O.D.: Four 0.30" to 0.63"
- Splice Trays: Up to two 1120-SSTA trays
- Splice Capacity: 24 single fuse, or 48 mass fuse
- Supports both inline or Butt configurations
- Integrated "F" pressure testing valve and grounding lugs
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Suitable for both above or below grade installations
- Constructed with impact and corrosion resistant materials
- Equipped with all parts required for normal splicing applications
- Dimensions: 15(L) x 6.4(W) x 3(D) inch
- Splice trays are not included and must be ordered separately. Please refer to P/N: 1120-SSTA splice tray.