TEMPO 1155-5000 Sidekick Plus Advanced Cable Maintenance Test Set
TEMPO SIDEKICK FAULT TESTER - 1155-5000 Sidekick Plus advanced cable maintenance test set.
The Sidekick† Plus Advanced Cable Maintenance Test Set is a multifunction test tool that will improve any technician's testing and troubleshooting capabilities on twisted pair.
Building on a trusted design and patented technology, this lightweight, hand-held meter quickly and accurately uncovers intermittent troubles that other test sets can't detect.
It uses digital technology to combine VOM and loop current tests, longitudinal balance (Stress Test), transmission and noise, open locator, load coil detection, RFL and a powerful TDR into one easy-to-use test set.
Test functions can be selected and used individually, or run automatically by using the innovative Auto-test.
- Determines the stressed noise susceptibility of dry and working pairs
- Complete metering of voltage, current and†resistance on copper cables
- Patented stress balance test
- Measurement of distance to opens
- Line quality tests for noise, loss and power†influence
- Multimode wire tracing tone
- Resistance fault locator (RFL) and calculator
- Powerful Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR)
- Caller ID display including Call Waiting Caller ID
- Built-in loudspeaker dialing with phone book†µmemory
- Auto-test mode with Pass/Fail
- USB download of test results and upload of†software
- Analog meter or digital display selectable
- Big, easy-to-read display with backlight
- Rechargeable (included) or replaceable batteries
- AC Volts: 0 - 250 Vrms
- DC Volts: 0 - 300 V
- Stress Balance: 0 - 82 dBrnc
- Leakage: 100 megohn max
- Resistance: 10 megohm max
- Open Meter: 0 - 100 kft
- Count Load Coils: 0 - 4 coils
- Loop Current: 0 - 100 mA
- Circuit Noise: -50 to +3 dBm
- Power Influence: 40 - 100 dBrnc
- Circuit Loss: 0 - 50 dB
- Ringer Count: 0 - 5 REN
- Tracing Tone Generator for 577 Hz (metallic and common mode): 11 Vrms into 600 ohms
- Tone Generation 1004 Hz: 0 dBm into 600 ohms
- Prog Tone Gen to 2.4 MHz: 0 dBm into 600 ohms
- RFL: Faults to 20 megohm, distance to 2 megohm
- TDR: Range: 33 kilofeet
Download TEMPO 1155-5000 Sidekick Plus Advanced Cable Maintenance Test Set Spec Sheet