Loctite 680 High Strength/High Viscosity Anaerobic Adhesive
This item comes in a 10ml bottle.
LOCTITE Product 680 is a high strength, single component anaerobic retaining adhesive for cylindrical joints. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces.
This product is used on specially designed Anaerobic connectors. Please refer to our connectors department for more information about these connectors.
680 can be used with Loctite 7649 Primer N to increase cure speed.
Direction of Use:
- Inject Loctite 680 into the connector with a syringe needle, dip or spray the fiber with Loctite 7649 (PN:7649) and connectorize as usual.
- Chemical Type: Methacrylate Ester
- Appearance: Green Liquid
- Specific Gravity @ 2°C: 1.1
- Viscosity @ 2°C, mPa.s (cP) Brookfield RVT Spindle 3 @ 20 rpm: 1250
- Flash Point (TCC),°C: >93
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between ° to 2°C (4° to 8°F) unless otherwise labeled. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.