Freedm Fan-out Cables, 8.3/125 µm Single-Mode (OS2)
Corning Cable Systems OFNR FREEDM Fan-out Cables utilize flame-retardant, 900 nm TBII Buffered Fiber subunits surrounded by water-resistant, dielectric strength members and protected by a flexible, flame-retardant outer jacket.
These cables meet the application requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC Article 770) and are OFNR and FT-4 listed.
These cables are ideal for routing inside/outside buildings into riser spaces, to security, surveillance or monitoring cameras, and within telecommunications rooms and workstations.
- Indoor/outdoor temperature- and water-resistant performance provides superior environmental protection
- No need for transition splice entering a building
- Easily terminated 2.9 mm subunits enable field terminations
- 900 nm TBII Buffered Fibers enable easy, consistent stripping
- Small diameter and bend radius allow easy installation in space-constrained areas
- Available in single-mode and multimode fibers
- All-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding
- Availability with approval for TEMPEST applications
- Listed OFNR and FT-4
- ICEA S-104-696 tests