62.5/125 MULTIMODE(OM1), 6-fibers
- 6-F 62.5/125 LT DUCT/AERIAL 3.4/1.0DB/KM 200/500MHZ*KM ALTOS GEL-FREE
- ALTOS Loose Tube, Gel-Free Cable, 6 F, 62.5m multimode (OM1)
- Gel-free waterblocking technology; Craft-friendly cable preparation
- medium-density polyethylene jacket; Rugged, durable and easy to strip while providing superior protection against UV radiation, fungus, abrasion and other environmental factors
- All-dielectric construction; Requires no grounding or bonding
- Corning Cable Systems ALTOS All-Dielectric Gel-Free Cables are designed for outdoor and limited indoor use for campus backbones in lashed, aerial and duct installations.
- The loose tube gel-free design is fully waterblocked using craft-friendly, water-swellable materials, which means cable access is simple and no clean up is required.
- The flexible craft-friendly buffer tubes are easy to route in closures and the SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors while allowing easy midspan access.
- The all-dielectric cable construction requires no bonding or grounding and these cables have a medium-density polyethylene jacket that is rugged, durable and easy to strip.