Freedm One Riser Cables, 62.5/125 Multimode (OM1), 12 Strands
- Waterblocking technology; OSP (outdoor) applications
- Small diameter and bend-radius; Easy installation in space-constrained areas
- Color-coded fibers; Quick and easy identification
- All-dielectric construction; Requires no grounding or bonding
- UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket; Rugged, durable and easy to strip
Corning Cable Systems FREEDM One Cables are flame-retardant, UV-resistant, indoor/outdoor cables designed for aerial, duct and direct-buried applications with no need for a transition splice when entering the building.
The tight-buffered construction facilitates easier termination for low-fiber-count applications in the local area network (LAN) and eliminates need for fan-out kits.
The design features TIA-598 color-coded 900 m TBII Buffered Fibers for easy identification, consistent stripping and directtermination.
The small diameter and bend radius of the cable allow for easy installation in space-constrained areas while the innovative waterblocking technology is ideal for OSP applications.
The all-dielectric cable construction requires no groundingor bonding and the UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket is rugged, durable and easy to strip.