Greenlee 8" High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
The long handles on this Diagonal Cutter are designed to provide you with the high leverage you need to cut heavy-duty wire.
Made of specially forged alloy steel, this rugged High Leverage Diagonal Cutter has cutting edges that remain sharp and cut clean.
The High Leverage Diagonal Cutter features cushioned handles that enable you to apply the necessary cutting force without discomfort or fatigue. The handles are dipped in red plastic and are 8" long.
- Custom grip allows area for user identification.
- Flared handles for added comfort and leverage.
- Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area for user comfort.
- Forged from chrom vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance.
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails.
- Through-hardened steel for longer life.
- Duel cutting edges for optimum cutting performance.
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"(22 cm)
- Weight: .85 lbs(.39 kg)