Powersum MPS100E Category 5e U/UTP Information Outlet, green
Powersum MPS100E Category 5e U/UTP Information Outlet, green.
The insulation displacement connectors accept 22 and 24-AWG insulated wire. High-tooth pair splitters have been enhanced to separate very tightly twisted Powersum cable pairs to maintain the twist up to the connection. A D-Impact Tool can be used to terminate conductors. The Information Outlet is shipped with a space saving wire flat cap, that should be used to provide protection from contamination and to secure the connections. Multicolor labels with straight forward wire placement sequence mark wire terminals, assuring fast, accurate installation.
- Snaps into any M-Series modular faceplate, frame or surface-mount box
- Can be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled)
- Angled feature eliminates the need for special faceplates
- Multicolored identification labels assure fast, accurate installation
- Low-profile wire cap protects against contamination and secures connections
- Pair splitters and wider channel for enhance conductor placement and termination
- Category 5e compliant