Greenlee 1917A Wire Stripper/Cutters, 26-16 AWG
The Greenlee 1917A 26-16 AWG, wire stripper cutter, 0.4 to 1.3 mm diameter, solid wire.
- Precision ground blades ensure consistent stripping and cutting.
- Heat treated for long life.
- Cushioned grip vinyl handle for comfortable use.
- Serrated nose grip for wire pulling and straightening.
- Stamped from high carbon tool steel.
- Pivot joints have hardened steel bushings.
- Rust resistant black oxide finish.
- Replaced by 1917SS
Note, this is not an insulated tool.