Multilink Broadband 10" Plastic Sno-Shoe with Mounting Bracket and Hardware (one pair)
The Multilink Plastic Sno-Shoe has been designed with two purposes in mind.
- Store additional lengths of fiber along the strand for later use.
- Act as a safeguard, protecting the minimum bend radius of the fiber optic cable while establishing proper installation practices.
The Multilink Plastic Sno-Shoe is a durable and cost effective tool for storing fiber optic cable in the air!
- The plastic material design makes the Sno-Shoe non-conductive.
- Countersunk nut wells for easy one tool installation.
- The captive design of the patented Cable Trough allows the installer to simply lay the cable in the trough, leaving both hands free to secure the cable unit.
- Stackability: the plastic Sno-Shoe can be stacked in multiple cable configurations to accommodate additional fiber mount tiering.
- The multiple slots in the patented Cable Trough allow you to secure the cable with either heavy duty tie-wraps or stainless steel straps. These slots also allow you to secure additional cable to the unit in expansion situations without having to remove any of the previously installed cable from the unit and also allows for water and ice drainage.
The 2110-SSPTB is a fixed (non-adjustable) 10" plastic Sno-Shoe with mounting bracket and hardware.