Greenlee 390 Li'l Fisher Vacuum/Blower Kit
Greenlee's 390 is a system designed to work in conjunction with a 392 or 592 accessory kit to “fish” and vacuum line through 1/2 inch to 4 inch conduit with the use of conduit pistons that form a flexible seal in the conduit.
This item features:
- Rugged, self-contained unit includes everything you need to blow or vacuum fish line, poly line or measuring tape.
- Durable tank and accessory storage box are corrosion, chemical and impact resistant polyethylene.
- Designed for the job site, 10 feet (3.05 m) long hose, large heavy-duty wheels and removable accessory box.
- Tank Material: Polyethylene.
- Voltage: 120 VAC.
- Hose Length: 10 feet.
- Pipe Diam: 1/2 in [Min], 4 in [Max].
- Price is for 1 Each.
- Testing and approvals: -UL. -CSA.
Model AA Capacity:
- Vol.:11 gal
- Air Consumption:120 CFM [Max]
- Static Pressure:110.0 inch water [Max]
- Weight.:50 lb
Model AB Capacity:
- Vol.:5 gal
- Air Consumption:101.200 CFM [Max]
- Static Pressure:137.1 inch water [Max]