BNC QuickPort Adapter, Nickel Plated, MFR Leviton
Nickel or gold-plated female-to-female connector with twist-on front and rear connections. Pass through design applications; high-end video, home theater, CCTV and LAN.
Cable: shielded video and data cable, 75-Ohm.
- Female-female BNC bulkhead adapters
- Twist-on front and rear BNC plugs for easy termination
- Available in nickel and gold-plated finishes
- BNC Bulkhead: .650"H x .600"W x 1.40"D
- Snap-in module bodies are high-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Modules for coaxial cable shall be individual snap-in style female-to-female bulkhead adapters, and shall fit all other installed Leviton telecommunications wallplates, outlets and field-configurable patch panels and patch blocks.
- Bulkhead modules shall be available in six colors (ivory, white, almond, light almond, grey, and black) to match the housings or provide unique color-coding for port I.D.
- Modules shall be UL listed. All plastics used in construction of the module bodies shall be fire-retardant with a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- QuickPort BNC bulkhead and blank modules snap into any housing with the QuickPort name: flush and surface mount outlets; Multimedia Outlet System (with adapter); patch panels; and patch blocks.
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead BNC module, to ensure space for proper bend-radius.
- Bulkhead BNC and blank modules are available in six colors (ivory, white, almond, light almond, grey, and black) to match the housings or provide unique color-coding for port I.D.
- BNC bulkhead module is for cables that have male connectors already installed on cables.
- cULus Listed