F-type QuickPort Adapter, Nickel Plated, MFR Leviton
Nickel or gold-plated female-to-female connector features screw-on front and rear connections. Pass through design applications: TV, VCR, DVD, satellite, and home theater.
Cable: coaxial cable terminated with "F" plugs.
QuickPort F-Type Adapters snap into any QuickPort housing, including flush and surface mount outlets, Multimedia Outlet System (with adapter), Decora† Inserts, patch panels, and patch blocks.
- Female-female adapter for quick screw-on connections
- 360 degree gold plated seizing pin provides clearest signal transmission
- Works with all F-connectors and coax varieties
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- F-type connector works for all coax applications
- QuickPort bulkhead modules snap into any QuickPort housing, including flush and surface mount outlets, Multimedia Outlet System (with adapter), patch panel, and patch blocks
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead module, to ensure space for proper bend-radius
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards.
- Bulkhead Modules are cULus Listed
- Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) Compliant
Dimensions: .64"h x .58"w x 1.24"d
Materials: Zinc die-cast body with machined threads, Insulation: Polypropylene
- The modules for coaxial cable shall be individual QuickPort snap-in style female-to-female bulkhead adapters, and shall fit all other installed telecommunications wallplates, outlets and field-configurable patch panels and patch blocks.
- Bulkhead modules shall be available in multiple colors to match the housings or provide unique color-coding for port I.D.
- Modules shall be UL listed. All plastics used in construction of the module bodies shall be fire-retardant with a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.