QuickPort Surface Mount Housing 1 Port, Mfr Leviton
QuickPort† 1-Port Surface Mount Housing
Compact housing for 1-port surface mounting of QuickPort† snapin modules. Use to support voice/data applications in open office, retrofit or other surface mount environments. (Connectors sold separately.)
>> Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton 41089-1xP QuickPort 1 Port Surface Mount Housing Data Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton 41089-1xP QuickPort 1 Port Surface Mount Housing Installation Instruction (PDF)
>> Product Features:
- Very small footprint/profile.
- The housing base functions as a punchdown platform for stabilizing connectors during termination.
- If desired, connector can be pre-terminated prior to snapping into housing.
- Detailed installation instructions are included in the carton.
>> Design Considerations:
- Very small footprint.
- Specify whether the product will mount with adhesive tape or screws.
- Specify bottom or rear cable entry. (Rear entry is recommended to help meet cable bend-radius standards).
- Specify port identification method (colored modules, designation labels, and custom silkscreening are available). ID ports use different colored connector for each application, or Leviton's pre-printed Port Designation Labels.
- Housing colors available in ivory, white, grey and black.
>> Physical Specifications:
Dimensions: 1.42"H x 2.29"W x 1.00"D
Capacity: 1 snap-in module
Materials: High-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0
Mounting: Use screws (included) or adhesive tape (included)