QuickPort Surface Mount Housing 6 Port, Mfr Leviton
QuickPort† 6-Port Surface Mount Housing
A field-configurable, high-density housing for surface mount installations in hard wall or open office environment for single or multiple users. Accepts all QuickPort† snap-in modules to support voice/data applications (sold separately).
>> Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton 41089-6xP QuickPort 6 Port Surface Mount Housing Data Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton 41089-6xP QuickPort 6 Port Surface Mount Housing Installation Instruction (PDF)
>> Product Features:
- Snap-lock cover speeds entry for adds/moves/changes.
- Port numbers molded into base for port identification.
- Four color choices.
- Keyed screw holes mount over standard NEMA openings.
- Compatible with all individual QuickPort modules.
- QuickPort UTP connectors may be terminated before or after snapping into housing.
>> Design Considerations:
- Use where surface mounting is required.
- Cable entry points (knock-outs) on three sides are compatible with industry standard raceway; call Applications Engineering for compatibility information.
- Furniture brackets available for mounting on modular furniture.
- Keyed screw holes enable mounting of device over standard single-gang box opening.
- Color-coded ports for identification (also compatible for use with Leviton Pre-Printed Port Designation Labels).
>> Physical Specifications:
Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3.224"W x 1.084"D
Capacity: Accepts from 1 to 6 QuickPort snap-in modules
Materials: High-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0
Mounting: Use screws or adhesive tape (both included). Screw for the security cover option is userprovided (#6x 1/2 self-tapping screw). Optional mounting with magnets.