UltraMedia 75N4 ETL Verified Cat6 UTP Cable, NONPLEnum, white jacket, 4 pair count, 1000 ft (305 m)
UltraMedia 7504 ETL Verified Cat6 UTP Cable, NONPLEnum, white jacket, 4 pair count, 1000 ft (305 m) length commpak box.
UltraMedia is designed to exceed all Cat6 requirements for high-speed, full-duplex, parallel transmission protocols. The electrical charateristics of the cable are twice as good as those of standard Cat5e.
The UltraMedia family uses the industry-accepted round design and includes the CommFlex jacket for improved handling characteristics. These cables will support high-end LAN applications such as ATM and Gigabit Ethernet. Patented design with Isolator pair separator for superior bandwidth performance. The flexible jacket strips cleanly and resists kinking and the co-extruded color striped pairs provide easy identification.
- 1000 to 0 footage markers, WebTrak online test reports
- 23 AWG, 4 pair
- Solid bare copper conductors
- Nominal O.D. (in.): CMR 0.23, CMP 0.223
- Approx. weight (lb/MF): CMR 24.6, CMP 28.5
- Conductors are twisted into varying lengths of lay to minimize crosstalk
- CMR - FRPE insulation, CMP - FEP insulation
- CMR - FRPVC jacket, CMP - CommFlex FRPVC jacket
Technical Informations and Standards:
- ANSI/ TIA Cat6 compliant
- ICEA S-90-661
- NEMA low-loss extended frequency
- ISO/IEC 11801