Leviton ST Thread-Lock Connector Single Mode
Field termination of singlemode and multimode fiber optic cable.
- Connector may be removed and reused.
- No epoxy or special crimp tools required.
- No heat cure devices required.
- Connector is appropriate for permanent or temporary applications.
- Termination time is approximately 2 minutes.
- Installation instructions and tightening tool are included in each box of 50 connectors.
Meets or exceeds all applicable standards. Complies with TIA/EIA-568-B; and meets FCC Part 68. Meets industry standards for performance and strength.
Fiber Size: Singlemode: 9/125 micron. Multimode: 50/125 micron or 62.5/125 micron
Materials: Body: Nickel plated brass. Ferrule: Pre-radiused zirconia ceramic
Temperature Range: 0/+60°C
Loss Specification: .2dB typical
Mounting: Bayonet w/ coupling nut
- Reusable compression type retention-no epoxy or UV curing.
- Multiple mating / fully intermateable.
- Applicable to 3 mm, 900 micron, & 250 micron cable.
- Insertion loss typical at .2dB per mated pair.
- Recommended for indoor use.
Download Leviton ST Thread-Lock connector specification sheet