Leviton FC Thread-Lock Connector Multimode (50µm or 62.5µm Fiber)
Field termination of single mode and multimode fiber optic cable.
Meets or exceeds all applicable standards. Complies with TIA/EIA-568-B; and meets FCC Part 68. Meets industry standards for performance and tensile strength.
Capacity: Singlemode 9/125 micron; Multimode 50/125 micron 62.5/125 micron
Climatic Category: -40/+80 centigrade
Materials: Body - Nickel plated brass; Ferrule - Pre-radiused zirconia ceramic
Loss Specification: .2 dB typical
Mounting: Threaded Nut Coupling
- Reusable compression type retention - no epoxy or UV curing.
- Multiple mating/fully intermateable.
- Applicable to 3 mm, 900 micron, & 250 micron cable.
- Insertion loss typical at .20 dB
- Installation instructions and tightening tool are included in each box of 50 connectors.
- No special tooling required.
- A Fiber Optic tool kit is available