LC Simplex, Single Mode, for 900µm Tight Buffer Fiber, Blue Color - Leviton Fast-Cure Connector
LC Simplex, Single Mode, for 900µm Tight Buffered Fiber, Blue Color - Leviton Fast-Cure Connector
Obtain the most robust connections using the Leviton FAST-CURE connectors. An anaerobic fiber optic field-installable connector avaliable in ST, SC, and LC styles. Fiber types avaliable are OM3 10G Multimode, Mulitmode and Single Mode.
Fast-Cure connectors are designed for indoor and outdoor applications where reliability, durability, and ease of installation are an important consideration. Typical installations are in premise LAN environments, or anywhere adhesive-style connectors are specified.
Product Specifications and Instructions:
The Leviton Fast-Cure anaerobic adhesive-style fiber optic connector shall meet or exceed the requirements described in TIA-568-C.3 and 604 standards. Typical connector Insertion Loss shall be 0.2dB. Typical connector Return Loss shall be greater than 25dB (multimode) and 55dB (single mode).
- Leviton Fast-Cure Connector Data Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton Fast-Cure Connector Installation Instruction (PDF)
- Typical termination in less than two minutes
- Low insertion loss connection
- Higher fiber retention than mechanical connectors
- No curing oven or proprietary tool required
- Compatible with MOS, QuickPort, Opt-X, and LightSpace adapter plates
- Accessory for duplex clip sold separately
- Single-mode and multimode versions
- Precision pre-radiused zirconia ferrules
- Supports 900 µm buffered fiber or 3 mm jacketed fiber
- High cable retention crimp for jacketed fiber
- Recommended for indoor and outdoor usage
- Body of ST and FC connectors are metal