CMA5000A OTDR Module - Singlemode 1310/1550nm (40/40dB Dynamic Range)
Anritsu CMA5000A OTDR Module - Singlemode 1310nm (40dB Dynamic Range), 1550nm (40dB Dynamic Range).
OTDR†- The CMA5000a Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) application reduces the time to install, commission, and maintain fiber spans. Featuring a multitude of available wavelengths, up to 50 dB of dynamic range, and dead zones of about 1.0 m, the OTDR application is the ideal solution for testing long-haul backbone networks, Metro/Access networks and FTTx deployments that incorporate passive optical networks (PONs). The CMA5000A OTDR application also features SCPI command support for remote operation or automated testing routines.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
The compact size of the OTDR Application module allows another module (such as an additional OTDR or Gigabit Ethernet) to be inserted into a small bay adapter and up to three more into a medium bay adapter.
Anritsu CMA5000A Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) application represents the latest offering from a company that's been in the OTDR business for over 30 years. Our worldclass OTDR modules continue this tradition with the latest in high performance hardware and dedicated, easy to use software.
- Never obsolete - modular design allows new or additional modules to be added
- Sophisticated analysis software provides consistent and accurate fiber characterization
- Dedicated testing modes simplify commonly performed tasks
- Easy to use for any skill level - testing from fault location to advanced analysis
- Dual touch screen and hard key user interfaces ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Solutions for all network types: Metro, CWDM, ultra-long haul and PON based, FTTP deployments
- Complete fiber characterization from 8 available wavelengths
- Automated, on-the-box reporting
High Performance Hardware
To satisfy even the most demanding testing requirements, the CMA5000A series OTDR modules, feature a multitude of available wavelengths including 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1383 nm, 1410 nm, 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1625nm..
Up to four of these wavelengths can then be combined into a single optical port providing full spectrum fiber characterization at the press of a button and are ideal for testing backbone or metro networks that deploy CWDM.
For ultra-long haul systems, the CMA5000A OTDR modules feature up to 50 dB of dynamic range (enough to see approximately 250 km of fiber) - with an impressive 1 meter resolution.