Gigamax 5e UTP QuickPort Channel Rated Jack, MFR Leviton
Modular connector for Category 5e UTP structured cabling systems. Uses include high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM.
- Available in 13 different colors
- Dual wiring code label allows connector to be wired to either T568A or T568B
- Individual port configurability allows specification flexibility
- Robust one-piece lead-frame design
- Narrow connector allows high port density in a small area
- Performance supports high megabit and shared-sheath applications
- .89"H x .635"W x 1.178"D
- Connector body is high-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0.
- Spring wire contacts are high-quality phosphor bronze, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold over 100 microinches of nickel for lowest contact resistance, maximum life.
- Connector 110-style IDC contacts are solder-plated phosphor bronze.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton 5G108-RX5 GigaMax 5e UTP QuickPort Channel Rated Jack Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Instruction Manual for Leviton 5G108-RX5 GigaMax 5e UTP Jack
- Meets all applicable standards: UL Listed; complies with all TIA/EIA-568-B requirements; and meets FCC Part 68.