Gigamax 5e+ UTP QuickPort Component Rated Jack, MFR Leviton
Leviton's GigaMax› 5e+ Connector is designed to be used with all Leviton QuickPort† compatible products. The connectors include Leviton's patented "Retention Force Technology" (RFT) which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system.
Includes unique pair separation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations. The connector is configured in a 180† configuration such that the punch field is in the back, allowing for rear termination.
- Includes "Retention Force Technology."
- Universal T568A and T568B wiring labels for 110-style IDC terminations
- Available in 13 different TIA/EIA 606-A compatible colors
- 180† configuration allowing for rear termination
- Unique pair separation towers designed to minimize untwisting and to speed installation
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- Leviton GigaMax 5e+ UTP QuickPort Component Rated Jack Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Instruction Manual for Leviton GigaMax 5e+ UTP QuickPort Component Rated Jack (PDF)
- GigaMax 5e+ System components meet or exceed the Category 5e requirements for channel/component level performance per TIA/EIA-568-B and ISO/IEC 11801.
- Components certified per cULus and ACA requirements.