2RU, empty, w/metal cover (holds (6) OPT-X adapter plates) 500 series
Leviton Opt-X 500 Rack-Mount Enclosures 2RU: 6 plates
Leviton Splice Tray capacity: Opt-X500 2RU: Up to 8 trays
For rack mount patching, cross-connect, and/or splicing of singlemode or multimode fiber while utilizing a minimum of rack space.
- Adapter Plate Capacity: Opt-X 500 2RU: 6 plates (Accepts all Opt-X adapter plate configurations)
- Leviton Splice Tray capacity: Opt-X500 2RU: Up to 8 trays
- Horizontal optical jumper management in front of adapter plate.
- One piece removable cover conceals and protects patch cords in both front and back of enclosure. Easily removable from front side of enclosure. Allows for complete accessibility to back of enclosure. Provides ideal space for TIA/EIA-606 labeling inside.
- Two Fiber Management Rings easily attach to low profile mounting clips.
- Two low-profile mounting clips in back of enclosure allow customized positioning options for fiber management rings (No tools or hardware required to attach rings).
- Two cable tie down slots on front side (for optical jumper management), four cable tie down slots in back (for securing incoming cable).
- Fiber management rings are removable to help accommodate larger quanties of slack storage at the rear of the tray.
- Two entry/exit points on both front and back of enclosure allow management in all directions.
- Mounting brackets allow enclosure to be installed on any 19" rack position.
- Dimensions: Opt-X 500 2RU: 3.5"H x 19"W x 12"D
- Enclosures are unloaded, order loaded Opt-X adapter plates separately
- Enclosures accept Opt-X adapter plates
- Specify the type of adapter plates to be installed in the enclosure
- Specify if splicing is to be used, and if so, what type
- Recommend that enclosures be arranged to allow future growth
- Enclosures are capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 micron tight buffered fiber per termination