12 Port Wall Mount Holds No Splice Trays, Holds 2 OPT-X Adapter Plates
Leviton's 5W120-00N 12 port wall mount fiber optic patch panel is designed for applications that require fiber patching and corss-connect.
It accepts 2 of Leviton's OPT-X connector adapter panels. However, 5W120-00N does not hold splice trays. If you also need fiber splicing in addition to fiber patch panel, please order Leviton's 5W320-00N (24 port) or 5W720-00N (72 port) wall mount enclosures.
- Panels are constructed of 16 gauge steel, black color with white lettering
- Fiber managment rings are made of self extinguishing plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Grommet material is Ensolite
- Dimensions: 8.0" H x 13.0" W x 3.5" D
- Accepts all Leviton fiber mounting plates
- Self-healing grommet material at all cable entry/exit points
- Stackable and adjustable fiber management rings
- Large panel includes 8 plastic blank mounting plates to inexpensively fill up any unused areas an economical and attractive way to leave room for expanding the panel capability
- Panels are empty. Order mounting plates and adapters separately.
- Specify the type of mounting plates to be installed in the panel.
- Specify if splicing is to be used, and if so, what type.
- Recommend that panels be arranged to allow future growth.
- Designation stickers allow identification of port assignments.
- Panels are capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 micron tight buffered fiber per adapter.
- Door options: Solid or split-hinged metal. Specify if a lock is required on the distribution side, patch side, or both.
- Includes hardware kit with Hook