GigaSPEED XL MGS400 Series Category 6 U/UTP Information Outlet, violet
GigaSPEED XL MGS400 Series Category 6 U/UTP Information Outlet, violet.
The SYSTIMAX MGS400 Information Outlet is a high-speed LAN connector featuring patented Cross-talk cancellation techniques for superior near-end cross-talk (NEXT & PSNEXT) performance, when installed as part of a complete GigaSPEED XL channel. CommScopeLabs was a pioneer in the development of the industry's first Category 5 outlet in the early 1990s, the first Category 5e outlet in 1996, and the first modular outlet certified to support Category 6 applications with the introduction of the GigaSPEED MGS200, MGS300 and the MGS400.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Backward compatible with Category 5e, 5 and 3 cords and cables, however optimal performance achieved when used with GigaSPEED XL GS8E patch cords
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel