Loctite 7649 Primer N
This item comes in a 1.75 fluid oz bottle.
LOCTITE ACTIVATOR 7649 Primer N is a single component non-CFC solvent based surface activator. The activator is designed to promote the speed of cure of Loctite anaerobic adhesives and sealants such as Loctite 680.
7649 can be used with Loctite 680 (PN:680) on specially designed Anaerobic connectors to increase the cure speed. Please refer to our connector department to get more information about these connectors.Direction for use:
- Inject the 680 Anaerobic adhesive into the connector with a syringe needle, dip or spray the fiber with primer 7649 and connectorize as usual.
- The activator is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ACTIVATOR AND ADHESIVE BE MIXED DIRECTLY AS LIQUIDS.
- This item is considered hazardous material and GROUND shipment only. A UPS, FedEx or other carrier hazardous material handling fee will be added on each order.
- Chemical Type: basic copper salt
- Solvent: acetone
- Appearance: clear green liquid
- Specific Gravity @2°C: 0.79
- Viscosity, 2°C, mPa.s (cP): 2
- Flash point (TCC),°C: -18 (HIGHLY FLAMMABLE)
- TLV, (ACGIH), ppm: 750
- Drying time @ 2°C, seconds: 30 to 70
- On part life, days: 30
This activator is classified as being HIGHLY FLAMMABLE and therefore must be stored in an appropriate manner and in compliance with relevant regulations. Do not store near oxidizing agents or combustible materials.
Product shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between °C to 2°C (4°F to 8°F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.