6.5 in. x 22 in. (165 mm x 589 mm) COYOTE Dome Closure for midsheath (buffer tube) applications
Specifically designed for applications where a domed-style configuration is preferred, the COYOTE Dome Closure sports several new and unique features, and sets the pace for a new generation of COYOTE Closures designed to meet the demand of ever-evolving communications networks.
The COYOTE Dome Closure is available in three sizes - 9.5 in. x 28 in, 6.5 in. x 22 in. and 6.5 in. x 17 in. - to satisfy a variety of fiber optic distribution network requirements, including fiber-to-the premise (FTTP) applications.
The unique segmented end plate design is at the heart of the innovations built into the COYOTE Dome Closure providing independent access to each cable entrance port without disruption to surrounding cables.
COYOTE Dome Closures also available for unitube cable applications, as well as with bulkhead for two adapter panels
COYOTE Dome Closure for midsheath (buffer tube) applications - 6.5 in. x 22 in. (165 mm x 589 mm)
- 6.5 in. dome end plate provides four cable entry ports accepting max. cable diameters up to 1 1/4 in.
- 9.5 in. dome end plate provides seven cable entry ports accepting max. cable diameters up to 1 1/4 in.
- Segmented end plate designs are re-enterable, reusable and allow independent access to each cable entry without disturbing surrounding cables
- Easily allows for midsheath (express) applications
- Easy to use grommet system offered in a wide variety of single and multi-hole designs
- Grommets allow users to accommodate a number of smaller branch or drop cables
- A unique clamping arrangement that provides a weatherproof seal between the dome shell and end plate
- Capable of converting from dome to in-line closures