PLP Coyote Terminal Closure Single Chamber , w/ (6) SC/APC pigtails & 6 OptiTap Adapters
PLP COYOTE Terminal Closure (single chamber) with (6) Hardened Adapters includes (6) SC/APC Pigtails and (1) 12-count splice tray kit (80807701).
The COYOTE Terminal Closure (Single Chamber) is the ideal choice for network designs requiring hardened adapter termination. Externally mounted OptiTap style hardened adapters allow for future installation of up to 12 hardened drops without closure reentry.
Compact size allows the closure to be installed into pedestals and small hand holes. Additional drop capacity through the four entry ports of the closure base, provide added flexibility for the closure to act as a distribution point for closures deeper in your network.
- Compact Size: 17.5" L x 10" W x 4.75" H (44 cm x 25 cm x 18 cm)
- Accepts up to 12 hardened adapters
- Four Entry ports each accept 1 1/4" maximum cable diameter
- High drop capacity 8 through each port
- Available in hermetically sealed, free breathing and express configurations
- Quick and easy assembly no special tools required
- Simple to use grommet sealing system
- Provided standard with SC/APC pigtails
- Port identification numbers to simplify assembly
- Capability to field install or remove hardened adapter assemblies
- Internal organizer manages buffer tube or ribbon cable
- Integrated air valve provides field fl ash test point
- Full line of hardware available for strand, pedestal, pole and hand-hole installations
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771 CORE