PLP Coyote Terminal Closure, Hermetically Sealed, Includes 6 SC/APC Pigtails & Bulkhead with SC/APC
PLP COYOTE Terminal Closure Dual Chamber Standard, Hermetically Sealed, includes (6) SC/APC Pigtails, Bulkhead with (6) SC/APC Feed-Thru Adapters and (1) 12-Count Splice Tray Kit (80807701).
The COYOTE Terminal Closure (Dual Chamber) is the choice for network designs requiring ultimate flexibility. The unique dual chamber design provides two distinct chambers that can be confi gured differently to support externally mounted OptiTap style hardened adaptors, internally mounted cross-connect bulkhead connections or a combination of both.
A window designed within the closure interior allows fibers to be passed between chambers. High drop capacity from each of the eight cable ports and the ability to use standard or hardened adapter covers, provides infinite options to support your network design.
- Compact Size: 17.5" L x 10" W x 7" H (44 cm x 25 cm x 18 cm)
- Accepts up to 24 hardened adapters
- Eight Entry ports each accept 1 1/4" maximum cable diameter
- High drop capacity 8 through each port
- Available in hermetically sealed, free breathing and express configurations
- Quick and easy assembly no special tools required
- Simple to use grommet sealing system
- Provided standard with SC/APC pigtails
- Capability to field install or remove hardened adapter assemblie
- Internal organizer manages buffer tube or ribbon cable
- Integrated air valve provides field flash test point
- Full line of hardware available for strand, pole and hand-hole installations
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771 CORE