Tempo 801K Premium Tone & Probe Kit
Designed for more accurate wire identification, the 801K virtually eliminates power-related noise from their tone and probe operation.†Our finest wire identification kit, the 801K Premium Tone & Probe Kit offers all the features professionals are looking for.
Includes the†77HP/6A High Power Tone Generator†with bent nose piercing clips, increased talk battery supply and higher voltage protection and the†200FP Filter Probe†for filtering out AC hum.
Tone probe and generator come housed in the rugged woven polyester 700C Dual Carry Case designed for years of dependable use.† All components are also available separately.
- 77HP/6A High-Power Tone Generator with bent nose piercing clips
- 200FP Filter Probe (200FP/50 for export)
- 700C Dual Carry Case
Tempo 77HP/6A High-Powered Tracer 2 Tone Generator with 6A Clips
The Tempo Tone Generator 77HP permits technicians to identify the conductor within a bundle, at a cross-connect point or at the remote end. High Powered Tracer 2 can be used on twisted pair wiring (telecom, datacom, etc.), single conductors, coaxial cables, de-energized AC wiring and most other wiring. Tone Generator includes piercing pin clips.
Download Product Spec Sheet:
Tempo 200FP Filter Probe
The 200FP selectively filters out all 60Hz and 60Hz harmonics, for faster, more accurate, cable and wire identification. The 200FP Filter Probe has three types of noise filtration, virtually eliminating power-related noise from the tone-and-probe operation.
Used in conjunction with any of the Tempo tone generators, the 200FP Filter Probe inductive amplifier permits wire and cable identification without having to make direct metallic contact with the conductor. Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification in even the most congested cable bundles and equipment rooms. Includes one each spare duckbill and metal tips.
The 200FP Inductive Amplifier features an adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal "bleed" is affecting the identification process, and recessed tabs for buttset or headset connections. In addition, an added LED for visual signal strength indication.
- LED for visual signal strength indication
- Continuous On feature
- 5-minute auto shut off
- Low battery indicator
- Microprocessor controlled circuitry
- Slim, comfortable design for use in limited space areas
- Powerful rear-fire speaker
- Recessed on/off push button control to conserve battery life
- Adjustable sensitivity/volume control to increase accuracy
- Switch to select normal or filter operation
- Blended carbon/plastic tip to reduce the risk of shorting terminals
- Recessed tabs for buttset or headset connection
- 1-year warranty
- Battery operated (9V not included)