POP 'N' WORK GS Fiber Optic Splicing Tent with Floor - 6' x 6' - Single Door
The POP 'N' WORK GS fiber optic splicing tent with floor is made of tough urethane coated polyester fabric. Fiber optic splicing tenthas a polyester floor with velcro along all four edges. The tent also has velcro along the bottom edge on all four sides. Floors with corner ties are available for all tents.
- QUICK SET UP. Just pop out two fiberglass side frames.
- FREE STANDING STABILITY. With the cover fastened to the ground struts, tent stability is exceptional. It will not blow over in windy conditions.
- TWO DOOR MODELS. With the ground strut design, tents with two doors are possible. A two-door tent can be used more efficiently in many work situations, particularly on cabinets and when pole wrapping is required.
- PITCHED ROOF. Provides extra headroom and structural strength to hang heavy tools or lights.
- EASY COVER REPLACEMENT. A unified frame design allows for quick cover removal or installation, significantly reducing tent costs.
- NONBREAKABLE HINGES. Made of cold rolled steel. Plus, all frame rods are bolted at both ends.
- Set Up Size: 6' x 6'
- Folded Size: 9" Dia. X 72"
- Weight: 34 lbs
These products may be subject to additional shipping charges due to package size. These charges will be added to your order at the time of actual shipment.