AFL CT08 Fiber Cleaver Including AD-50 Adapter Plate and CC-34 Case
The AFL CT08 cleaver is an extremely rugged, durable, and easy to use single fiber cleaver.
Ideal for FTTH applications, the CT08 provides unmatched levels of impact resistance and also eliminates the requirement for tools during blade rotation.
A thumbwheel on the bottom of the cleaver is utilized for blade rotation, and the blade position indicator has been relocated to enable quick and easy viewing.
The top clamp opens to a position past vertical allowing for easy viewing, cleaning, and adjustment of the cleave length.
The blade is retracted automatically when opening the top clamp and is activated upon closing, making this a true one-step cleaver.
The cleaver blade and fiber clamping mechanism are extremely easy to replace in the field. A manual scrap collector is included.
- CT08 Cleaver
- AD-50 Adapter Plate
- CC-34 Carrying Case
- Hex Wrench
- Scrap Collector
- Instruction Manual
- Dedicated for single fiber cleaving
- Single Fibers: 250 to 900 µm coating, 125 µm cladding
- 5-20 mm with AD-50 adapter plate, 10 mm with fiber holders
- Ruggedized design withstands extreme shock levels
- Tool-free blade rotation
- Simple one-step operation
- Blade life of 48,000 cleaves
- Blade and clamp/anvil assembly are field serviceable