AFL FOCIS Lightning MPO UPC W/MPO Clean Supply Kit
FOCIS Lightning is a multi-fiber connector inspection probe with integrated screen, designed specifically for the inspection of multi-fiber connectors and bulkheads such MPO and MTP®.
FOCIS Lightning performs industry standard and user-defined end-face cleanliness analysis at a rate of about 1 second per fiber. Lightning stores connector-level and individual fiber images, analysis, overlays, and zone tables locally and provides both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless links.
The AFL FOCIS app (iOS and Android) provides a comprehensive and user-friendly feature set as well as connectivity with AFL’s cloud-based aeRos® workflow automation platform.
- Extremely fast multi-fiber auto-analysis for datacom and telecom inspection applications
- Auto-focus and auto-centering for fast, easy inspection
- USB plus optional Bluetooth/WiFi connectivity
- IEC, IPC, AT&T, and user-defined auto-analysis
- Self-contained, tether-free, compact, hand-held inspection solution
- Keyless UPC & APC adapter tips work with both MPO-12 & MPO-16 connectors
- Available with adapter tips supporting all commonly used multi-fiber connector types
- Snout and adapter tip keys and slots eliminate loosening during normal operation
- Single fiber adapter tips for LC connectors and bulkheads (UPC & APC) also available
- Field replaceable NiMH battery lasts over six hours
- AFL’s TRM PC software package enables MPO results reporting for desktop users
- Available in a ‘No Wireless’ [NW] variant, which removes the Bluetooth and WiFi functionality for use in RF restricted facilities.