AFL Fujikura 31S Fusion Splicer Kit with CT08 Fiber Cleaver
The Fujikura 31S is a fully ruggedized, active cladding alignment fusion splicer. The two-camera, active cladding alignment system provides consistent splicing performance in the most challenging conditions.
A 6-second splice time and 25-second shrink time offers unmatched speed and productivity, while an easy-to-use touchscreen monitor provides simple and intuitive menu navigation.
Interchangeable sheath clamps or fiber holders provide versatility for user preference and compatibility with fusion-installable connectors. The extended-life battery is rated for up to 200 splice and heat cycles.
Long-life electrodes, lasting 5,000 splices, help minimize downtime for replacement and stabilization. The large 5" monitor provides a crystal clear image, even in the brightest sunlight.
Software updates are accomplished via the internet allowing users to quickly update their software as new splice programs become available.
- Two cameras, active cladding alignment
- 5" touchscreen monitor
- Interchangeable sheath clamps and fiber holders
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Extended-life electrodes, 5,000 splices, exchangeable without tools
- Long-life battery (200 splices/shrinks per charge)