AFL Fujikura 31S Fusion Splicer-Machine Only
The Fujikura 31S is a fully ruggedized, active cladding alignment fusion splicer. The two-camera, active cladding alignment system provides consistent splicing performance in the most challenging conditions.
A 6-second splice time and 25-second shrink time offers unmatched speed and productivity, while an easy-to-use touchscreen monitor provides simple and intuitive menu navigation.
Interchangeable sheath clamps or fiber holders provide versatility for user preference and compatibility with fusion-installable connectors. The extended-life battery is rated for up to 200 splice and heat cycles. Long-life electrodes, lasting 5,000 splices, help minimize downtime for replacement and stabilization.
The large 5" monitor provides a crystal clear image, even in the brightest sunlight. Software updates are accomplished via the internet allowing users to quickly update their software as new splice programs become available.
Backed by the best service team in the industry, the Fujikura 31S is the ideal splicer to use when portability, ruggedness, and reliability are needed for your splicing application.
- Two camera, active cladding alignment
- 5" touchscreen monitor
- Interchangeable sheath clamps and fiber holders
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Extended-life electrodes, 5,000 splices, exchangeable without tools
- Long-life battery (200 splices/shrinks per charge)
- A Fiber Cleaver is NOT included.