AFL M710 Quad OTDR Specify APC/UPC Language Power Cord
Compact M710 OTDRs combine industry leading event analysis (TruEvent Technology) with ease of use (LinkMap), in a rugged, hand held package. Offering both Quad and single-mode models and dynamic range up to 44dB, M710 OTDRs are ideal for testing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN, metro, and long haul networks.
The M710 features AFL's TruEvent Technology, allowing users to confidently determine where losses meet or exceed network specifications. TruEvent advanced event analysis software more accurately detects, locates and measures network events such as splices, connectors, breaks and macro-bends. Results are easy to read and understand with the M710's visual result display LinkMap.
- Large Touch-Screen Display up to 6.5 inch
- TruEvent advanced event analysis
- Dynamic Range up to 44dB for long haul link testing
- >8 hours battery life
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing and reporting of SM and MM networks
- Inspect fiber endfaces using DFS1 Digital FiberScope
- Test Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) fiber infrastructure