Anritsu Network Master Pro MT1000A Tests 1.5M Bps To 10 Gbps
The compact, battery-powered and easy-to-use Anritsu MT1000A provides everything needed to install and maintain communication networks from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps. This portable, lightweight instrument simplifies network field testing with its large color display, easy-to-understand indicators and wireless connectivity.
Standard Accessories Include: line cord, stylus, AC charger, support CD, Li-ion battery, quick reference guides, soft bag, SFP/SFP+ case.
With NEW OTDR modules, the MT1000A Network Master now offers state-of-the-art test technology to ensure the performance of all network types - mobile, metro, access and long haul. The NEW modules MU100020A/MU100021A emphasizes easy-to-understand operability using three application measurement modes: OTDR Measurement, FTTA Measurement, and OLTS Measurement
- All-in-one transport tester – from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Ethernet, Fibre Channel, OTN, SDH/SONET and PDH/DSn Networks
- Dual-Ports provided standard up to 2.7G for Ethernet, SONET, SDH, PDH, DS1 to OC-48 interfaces with MU100010A-001
- SyncE, IEEE 1588v2, Y.1564, RC2544
- Large 9” full color touchscreen
- WLAN/Bluetooth/LAN connectivity
- PDF and XML report generation
- Remote operation
- Modular platform with field upgradeable protocol options
- OTDR, Loss test, IEC 61300-3-35 connector inspection