Tempo LAN Toner Kit
To provide a single wire identification solution for the network professional, Tempo has developed the AT8LK - LAN Toner Kit combining theAT8L LAN Toner and the 200GX Inductive Amplifier in a rugged carryingcase.
This kit can be used on any wiring system including Datacom,Telecom, Security/Alarm, Audio and CATV.
Designed for network installation and maintenance, the new LAN Tonerhas the unique feature of sending tone in addition to blinking hub,switch port, and PC activity lights for fast identification.
To meet thediverse demands of the network professional, the AT8L incorporates ahost of features including two selectable tone outputs for multiple lineidentification, continuity testing, polarity indication for fast outletidentification, 8-position modular breakout tabs for testing bothDatacom and Telecom, low battery indication and automatic shut-offto preserve battery life.
The Tempo Tone Probe Inductive Amplifier, model 200GX, is uniquely designed to identify and trace wires within a group without damaging insulation. Connect Tone Tracer lead to subject wire and other test lead to earth or equipment ground. Turn on Line Aid and touch tip to insulation of each suspect conductor. Tone will be distinctly loudest on subject wire.
- Trace wires and perform basic testing on Local Area Network cabling
- Blink Hub, Switch Port and PC activity lights for fast identification
- Detect active hubs and switches
- LAN circuitry, tone generator, line checker and modular breakoutadapter combined in a single unit
- Send tone, check continuity and test polarity on any pair
- Adjustable volume probe with visual-signal indicator
- Special probe tip protects against damage to sensitive electronics
Download Product Spec Sheet: