AFL NOYES (1x) C840 Quad Tester & (1x) Compact C850 Quad OTDR/OLTS SC-ST Kit
AFL NOYES C860 QUAD OTDR and Certification Test Kit - Includes (1x) C840 Quad Tester & (1x) Compact C850 Quad OTDR/OLTS SC-ST Kit
Download Product Spec Sheet:
- AFL Noyes C860 Quad OTDR and Certification Test Kit Spec Sheet (PDF)
- AFL C-Series Compact OTDR and Auto Testers User's Guide (PDF)
- AFL Certification Testing Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- One NOYES Handheld C840 QUAD Certification Tester
- One NOYES Compact C850 QUAD OTDR/OLTS
- USB Flash Drive
- PC Trace Analysis Software
- (2) AC Adapters
- Switchable Test Ports Adapters
The Noyes C860 QUAD Certification and OTDR Test Kit from AFL Telecommunications includes one handheld C840 QUAD OLTS Tester and one C850 QUAD OTDR/OLTS with built-in auto test functionality.
With this kit, technicians can troubleshoot and perform both Tier 1 and Tier 2 certification tests of Multimode and Singlemode fiber networks, store results and create professional test reports.
The C860 is the most efficient single-mode and multimode fiber optic certification OTDR (Tier 2) and loss (Tier 1) test set. The C860 reduces certification and OTDR costs by up to 50% a year.
Bi-directionally certify two fibers in two directions. Integrated OTDR, Optical Power Meter, Optical Light Source and Visual Fault Locator allow users to complete more tests and generate comprehensive acceptance reports quicker than other options.
Touch and Test user interface has pass/fail thresholds and auto-test modes to enable technicians to test like a fiber expert.
Setup pass/fail criteria for the Tier 1 loss tests and pass/fail criteria for the events in Tier 2 tests, assuring the fibers meet ISO/TIA standards, applications or customer expectations before leaving the job site.
The C860 comes complete with TRM (Test Results Manager) certification reporting software at an attractive price/performance ratio.
- OTDR dynamic range: -22dB (multimode), -26dB (single mode)
- Integrated OPM, OLS, and VFL (650 nm)
- OLS Sources:
- LED - 850/1300 nm
- Laser - 1310/1550 nm
- Full Auto, Expert, Real-Time OTDR test modes
- Internal (1,000s tests) and USB storage
- Wave ID detect if used with Noyes Wave ID series light sources
- Large transflective (indoor/outdoor) touch screen display
- Tool-free, switchable test port adapters
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (>8 hours) or AC power
- USB host and function ports
- Bellcore (GR-196) .SOR file format
- Windows compatible software
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing of premise networks
- Bi-directional two fibers and single fiber test capable
- Perform Pass/Fail Event and Link measurements
- Find faults using integrated Visual Fault Locator
- Splice verification
- Measure loss and length of fiber links
- Certify fibers using Pass/Fail criteria of industry standards, applications and user-defined thresholds
- Create professional certification reports