Corning CCH-04U Closet Connector Patch Panel Housing - Holds 12 CCH Connector Panels
Corning Cable Systems Closet Connector Housings (CCH) provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser, or distribution cables, and the opto-electronics.
The unit can be rack-mounted in 19-in (48 cm) or 23-in (58 cm) equipment racks (1.75-in EIA hole spacing) and occupies four-rack-space. This unit accepts up to 12 Corning Cable System CCH series connector panels or modules.
Documentation labels are provided and units or components can be added as needed to construct a fiber distribution frame for any application.
The CCH has been designed with an open top, located in the front of the housing. The opening, when used in conjunction with the Closet jumper Management Panel (CJP), facilitates jumper routing.
- Ideal for field connectorization
- Includes mounting provisions for buffer tube fan-out kits
- Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered and optical fiber ribbon cables
- Mounting configurations include standard 4.5-in (11.4 cm) frontal projection, partially flush and fully flush
- Multiple locations for jumper egress
- Removable, durable, clear polycarbonate-tinted front door
- Lock can be field-installed
- Accepts CCH connector panels and modules
- Open top of housing for vertical pigtail or jumper exiting
- Optional top and side covers available
- Meets requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606
- Brackets included for rack mounting in 19-in or 23-in equipment racks
Optional items available:
HDWR-LOCK-KIT: Lock kit for front door of housing; contains one lock and two keys
FDC-CABLE-GRND: Armored cable grounding kit; contains armor grouding clip and ground strap
CJP-01U: Closet jumper management panel; provides jumper management in a 1.75 inch rack space
CJP-02U: Closet jumper management panel; provides jumper management in a 3.5 inch rack space
CCH series connector panels and modules must be ordered separately.
Download Product Spec Sheet: