Includes closure assembly with four port sealing grommets, two single fusion and one ribbon LITE-GRI
The COYOTE DTC is versatile, compact and quick to install.
This closure is constructed to support butt or in-line low count splice applications in a direct-buried or below-grade environment and pole-/wall-mounted applications near the end of your network.
The closures' compact size and rugged exterior allow for installation in tight spaces without compromising functionality.
For corner entrance, ports provide the installer the flexibility to quickly configure the closure as needed.
The DTC has the capacity to support up to sixteen single fusion splices or multiple ribbon splices.
- Compact size - 7.25 in. x 7.75 in. x 1.75 in.
- Quick to assemble - no special tools needed
- Re-enterable and re-usable with DTC cover removal tool
- Max. splice capacity - 16 single fusions, three fiber ribbons
- Flat shape allows for mounting in small areas
- Designed for direct buried, below grade, pole-/wall-mount or aerial applications
- Can be used in combination with the COYOTE GLC base
- Durable and cost effective